Established 1985 ∙ Incorporated 1997
The Wine & Food Foundation of Texas cultivates and invests in the wine and food community through education, appreciation, and enjoyment.
To date, The Wine & Food Foundation of Texas has enriched the community and the state by awarding over $197,000 in scholarships to culinary arts students, providing $250,000 to TEXSOM, the annual Texas Sommelier Conference, and giving $1.3 million to other worthy organizations through our grants awards program.
To carry out our mission, the Foundation hosts unrivaled, first-rate wine and food events, entertaining and educating our members and the public in the enjoyment and excellence of wine and food, all while raising funds for our community. The Foundation boasts an active membership program created to connect and inspire wine lovers and foodies of all interests and abilities. We invite you to come and be a part of The Wine and Food Foundation of Texas!
- Since 1985, we have given over $1.3 million back in to the community.
- In our 32 year history, we have auctioned off over 25,000 bottles of Rare and Fine Wine.
- Since its inception in 2005, we have made an annual award of $25,000 to TEXSOM, $250,000 to date.
- We have awarded KLRU over $800,000 for educational public television programming.
- We have awarded $192,000 in Culinary Scholarships.