About the IMBIBE Series
IMBIBE means to consume or absorb – and that’s exactly what you’ll do in our classes . . . consume and absorb wine, food, and knowledge. IMBIBE takes place the first three Thursdays of every month at 6pm (unless otherwise noted). We host three virtual tastings/education classes each month – the first three Thursdays of the month at 6pm. These classes are a ton of fun and loaded with great education! Our members have told us that Thursdays are their favorite day of the week because they love these virtual tastings so much!
Join us for discussion of Italian wine & food with Juan Carlos Flores Mazon of Scarpetta Wines. Scarpetta wines were created as an homage to the Italian lifestyle of drinking good wine, great conversation, and little moments of celebration.
Guidelines for purchasing tasting wine from Twin Liquors
- The Hancock and S. Lamar locations will have our wines in stock.
- Online purchasing: You may be able to purchase online – we will let you know with each tasting specifically. You can do delivery for an additional fee, or in-store pick-up. However, they cannot discount online – it will be full price.
- In-store purchasing:
- Twin will keep a bunch of the tasting wines up at the registers – ready for our customers.
- For fastest service, they recommend calling in advance, and tell them you will be coming in to purchase wines for the WFFT tasting. They will gather the wines you want so you can go in, let them know you’ve asked for wines to be held for you, pay, and leave. (You cannot pay over the phone.)
- WFFT Tasting Wines will be offered at a 20% discount. (In-store purchases only.)
Scarpetta Prosecco Brut NV
Scarpetta Pinot Grigio 2018
Scarpetta Barbera 2018
This is a free class to members with a suggested donation to Austin Shift Meal. Austin Shift Meal is supporting Austin’s hospitality community by providing meals for industry professionals directly affected by the COVID-19 pandemic.
Class will be hosted via Zoom. Registrants will receive an email with the meeting link on or beforeThursday morning.
*participants will be required to purchase at least one of the wines to receive the zoom link for the tasting.