Cheese 101: Seven Styles of Cheese with Wine Pairings at Antonelli's Cheese Shop
March 5, 2020 6:30pm - March 5, 2020 8:30pm
This educational tasting - taught by Kendall and John Antonelli and Eleanor Jones (Production Lead Cheesemonger) - will feature 7 different wine pairings that will accompany each cheese in this "Cheese 101" style tasting. This class will be hosted in Antonelli's Cheese House and is an intimate way to get to know the 7 Styles of Cheese. Kendall, John, and Eleanor will guide you through each style of cheese and taste specific examples (both pasteurized and unpasteurized), accompanied by olives, nuts, and Easy Tiger bread. They'll also bring out a number of additional pairings like chutneys and charcuterie bites, depending on the evening's cheese selection.
When the tasting wraps up, you and the other guests will have time to mingle and enjoy the Cheese House, while the Antonelli's team cuts-to-order any cheese from the class that you'd like to purchase so you can re-create the tasting at home. Personal delivery of cheese directly to your chair. Does it get any better than that?
***Kendall, John, and Eleanor were awarded scholarships through WFFT's Industry Support Program and will each pursue their Level 1 Sommelier Certification later this year. Good luck, friends!
- This event is now sold out! You may join the waiting list or check out one of our other amazing classes and tastings coming up.
- **SEATING GUARANTEES:** Due to the size and shape of the Cheese House tasting room and the intimacy of the class, only groups that purchase tickets on one credit card can be seated together.
- **PARKING MAP:** [Click Here](https://www.antonellischeese.com/category-s/1900.htm)
- **GROUPS LARGER THAN 3:** Please respect our event hosts goal to create a positive and unforgettable experience for all attendees. If your group is loud or disruptive, our event hosts will give you a warning. If they must address you a second time you will be asked to leave the event with no refund given. Class is a lot of fun and there is time towards the end of the experience to open up and hang out.
- **DOORS OPEN:** 15 minutes prior to the start time of the event.
- Please bring your ticket confirmation email to class.