Join us for our next in-person tasting! Kyle Jury, Winemaker for Booker and My Favorite Neighbor, will provide insight on their vineyards, winemaking, and brand. This tasting will be light and fun, while learning and appreciating what makes Booker wines so unique and delicious.
- 2019 Booker White (50% Roussanne, 32% Viognier, 10% Chardonnay, 8% Marsanne)
- 2018 Oublié (40% Grenache, 30% Mourvedre, 30% Syrah)
- 2018 Fracture 22 – (100% Syrah)
- 2018 My Favorite Neighbor -(Cabernet Sauvignon)
Light charcuterie will also be provided.
This tasting will take place on a Tuesday versus our regular schedule of Wed/Thur. The Commune is located in Austin’s quirky North Loop neighborhood just a few miles north of the University of Texas campus. There is limited parking in front of the venue. Avenue F is just one block away and there is plenty of parking available there.
We are employing the following policies/precautions to keep our team, our members and our partners safe:
- Masks are to be worn at all times unless seated at a table.
- All surfaces will be sanitized prior to our event.
- Hand sanitizer provided.
About the IMBIBE Series
IMBIBE means to consume or absorb – and that’s exactly what you’ll do in our classes… consume and absorb wine, food, and knowledge.
We host 2-3 IMBIBE classes each month – usually on Wednesdays or Thursdays. Now that we are seeing the light at the end of the Pandemic tunnel, we are offering a mix of virtual and in-person classes. These classes are a great way to learn, and engage with other like-minded members of our community. We have a variety of highly knowledgeable professionals who impart great information, and usually a few good laughs, too!
Registration will open on the following staggered schedule:
- Epicureans – Thursday, 4/29 10am.
- Connoisseurs – Friday, 4/30 10am.
- Aficionado – Monday, 5/3 10am.
- Open for all members and non-members – Tuesday, 5/4 10am.