During these crazy times when we cannot socialize and provide in-person gatherings to eat, drink and educate together, we are so excited to bring you some new and exciting member benefits that reflect the current world in which we live.
- Member pricing for 2 people to all WFF events
- 15-day advance ticket purchase opportunities for WFF Premier Events
- 3-day advance ticket purchase opportunities for IMBIBE classes and events
- Access to purchase VIP upgrades for Premier Events
- Invites to four Cellar Salon events per year
- Access to Collector’s Circle allocation list
October Members Only Offers & Discounts
Every month we offer new, members-only benefits at each membership level. Members will receive an email at the beginning of each month with exclusive, members-only codes to take advantage of these benefits. The special offers/promotions will last through the month, and then new offers and promotions will go out to members at the beginning of each month!
Browse this month’s discounts:
What better way to spend a Fall Sunday in Texas than drinking wine outdoors while supporting a local Texas winery? Slate Mill Wine Collective is a winery and custom crush facility dedicated to bringing wines crafted with integrity and unparalleled hospitality to its guests. Its mission is to promote passion for the Texas wine industry in an educational and relaxed environment through versatile, quality, and sought after 100% Texas grown wines, all while helping other like-minded Texas wine pioneers.
Slate Mill is offering WFFT members an exclusive opportunity to take part in a private event on their stunning grounds in Fredericksburg, TX. The event takes place on Sunday, November 15 from 12pm-3pm. It’s a “come and go” type of event so you can arrive any time during that window. Most people spend about an hour or so on the property, and then you can make a day of it by touring other Fredericksburg facilities, have lunch in downtown Fredericksburg, etc.
The event includes three different wine tasting stations with a food pairing bite at each station, and a barrel tasting, all while touring their production and winemaking facilities! After your tour and tasting, relax and enjoy live music and the surroundings! Additional purchases are available including wine by the glass and bottle, as well as food by Boudreuxs Cajun Kitchen Food Truck.
Tickets are $25 and Epicurean members receive a 20% discount off the ticket price and off any purchases made that day! Details and discount codes are in your member email.
For a little added incentive – some members of the WFFT team/board will be out there – hope to see y’all there!
The Cupcake Bar is an interactive dessert catering company that has been serving up sweets since 2007. They are offering a SWEET custom curated package just for WFFT members!
- Six cupcakes (2 chocolate + chocolate buttercream, 2 vanilla + vanilla buttercream, 2 red velvet + cream cheese)
- Two Texas Silicon Wine Glasses
- Bottle opener
Retail price: $45
Epicurean members receive a 20% discount.
Details and discount code in your member email.
Broadbent Selections is an importer of fine wine from around the world focusing on family-owned properties that are the icons of their regions. Broadbent’s Regional Sales Manager and the Foundation’s good friend, Mark Rashap, CWE, has hand-selected a delicious 4-pack of wines and paired it with exciting educational and virtual content that will take you around the world. The package – aptly called The Hitchhiker’s Guide includes:
- A “Bordeaux Varieties in New World Regions” themed 4-pack of wine in a 4-pack tote available exclusively at Austin Wine Merchant for a special member-only price.
- Printed materials that describe the wines and a QR code with access to a video series that features Master Sommelier, Max Kast, and all of the producers of the wines in the package.
- This package also gives Epicurean members: half-off their first bottle of wine at Perla’s with the purchase of an entrée.
Details, discount code, and coupon in your member email.
What better way to engage in some self-care than with the utterly perfect combination of yoga and wine? Vino Vinyasa is offering Foundation members a relaxing, educational and delicious custom package that includes:
- One Zoom Yoga Class take place on November 18th at 6pm CST. The 45-minute class will be followed by a 30-minute discussion and virtual tasting with Rae Wilson, winemaker of Dandy Rosé and Dandy Bubbles.
- Gift certificate for one upcoming Vino Vinyasa class in Austin. They are currently offering outdoor, socially-distanced classes in and around Austin. Class schedules can be found at vinovinyasayoga.com.
- Vino Vinyasa Tank Top
- Retail Value: $60
Epicurean Members receive a 20% discount.
Namaste and cheers, y’all!
Details and discount code in your member email.
Looking for some new dinner options? We’re about to make your day with discounts to some of Austin’s favorite eateries: La Condesa, Sway, and Il Brutto – all part of the New Waterloo hospitality group. If you’ve been wanting to try these places, now is your chance!
WFFT Epicurean members receive a 20% discount for take-out orders for the month of October! Bonus: La Condesa is extending the offer for in-house dining as well!
Details, discount code, and coupon in member email.
If you’ve been missing our in-person classes that come with those great charcuterie boards, we’ve got good news! Now you can order your own all month long! Our friends at Central Market Westgate have put together an Artisan Platter exclusively for our members. There are two sizes available. If it’s for a family or small group, the Individual size serves 4-6 and retails at $40. If you’re having a small gathering, the Small serves 10-15 and retails at $85. WFFT Epicurean members get a 30% discount.
WINE & FOOD FOUNDATION ARTISAN PLATTER
Chef’s selection includes:
- Manchego Cheese
- Délice de Bourgogne
- 1883 Vintage Cheddar
- Montchevre Goat Cheese
- Gorgonzola Dolcé
- Milano and Genoa salami
- Niman Ranch Applewood Smoked Ham
- Marcona almonds, Spanish olive mix, membrillo paste, dried figs, and cherrie
- Central Market Cracker Basket
A charcuterie board would not be complete (and we wouldn’t be The Wine & Food Foundation!) without the WINE! Central Market’s Wine and Beer Manager, Andy Christiansen, made some excellent wine pairing recommendations to go with the delicious bites. Foundation members who order one or more of these bottles along with their charcuterie will get a 10% discount on the wine.
Don’t forget- Central Market has a full catering menu. So if you’re looking for something special or just need a break from all those home cooked meals, they’ve got you covered!
Details and discount codes in member email.