Come join local sommelier Daniela DaSuta for a LIVE Bubbles and Burgundy class, where you’ll be treated to 5 delicious French wines in a relaxed class setting. While sipping, you’ll learn about the history of winemaking in France, how to decode the mysteries of Burgundy, and how to pair these incredible wines with food!
- Domaine de la Loulle Crémant de Bourgogn
- Famille Carabello-Baum Chassagne-Montrachet 2019
- Famille Carabello-Baum Meursault 2019
- Famille Carabello-Baum Nuits-St-Georges 2019
- Famille Carabello-Baum Volnay Premier Cru 2015
Each attendee will have the opportunity to order wine at the end of the class. All of these wines have no distribution in the US and are shipped directly from Burgundy to your doorstep!
Light charcuterie will also be provided.
This class will be held at The Commune, located in Austin’s quirky North Loop neighborhood just a few miles north of the University of Texas campus. There is limited parking in front of the venue. Avenue F is just one block away and there is plenty of parking available there.
We are employing the following policies/precautions to keep our team, our members and our partners safe:
- Masks are to be worn at all times unless seated at a table.
- All surfaces will be sanitized prior to our event.
- Hand sanitizer provided.
About the IMBIBE Series
IMBIBE means to consume or absorb – and that’s exactly what you’ll do in our classes… consume and absorb wine, food, and knowledge.
We host 2-3 IMBIBE classes each month – usually on Wednesdays or Thursdays. Now that we are seeing the light at the end of the Pandemic tunnel, we are offering a mix of virtual and in-person classes. These classes are a great way to learn, and engage with other like-minded members of our community. We have a variety of highly knowledgeable professionals who impart great information, and usually a few good laughs, too!
Registration will open on the following staggered schedule:
- Epicureans – Thursday, 4/29 – 10am.
- Connoisseurs – Friday, 4/30 – 10am.
- Aficionado – Monday, 5/3 – 10am.
- Open for all members and non-members – Tuesday, 5/4 – 10am.