Tasting Wines and Menu:
- Hamachi Tostada w/ Citrus, Garlic + Nori paired with Wine for the People 2020 La Valentia Chenin Blanc
- Taleggio + Tomato Grilled Cheese paired with 2020 C.L. Butaud Ramato – Skin Contact Pinot Gris
- Beef Tartare Sandwich w/ Sunflower paired with 2019 C.L. Butaud Desert Willow Vineyard Mourvedre
- Ricotta Toast w/ Strawberry Jam paired with Wine for the People 2018 Dandy Bubbles
We are employing the following policies/precautions to keep our team, our members and our partners safe:
- Masks are to be worn at all times unless seated at a table.
- All surfaces will be sanitized prior to our event.
- Hand sanitizer provided.
About the IMBIBE Series
IMBIBE means to consume or absorb – and that’s exactly what you’ll do in our classes… consume and absorb wine, food, and knowledge.
We host 2-3 IMBIBE classes each month – usually on Wednesdays or Thursdays. Now that we are seeing the light at the end of the Pandemic tunnel, we are offering a mix of virtual and in-person classes. These classes are a great way to learn, and engage with other like-minded members of our community. We have a variety of highly knowledgeable professionals who impart great information, and usually a few good laughs, too!
Registration will open on the following staggered schedule:
- Epicurean – Friday, May 7 10am.
- Connoisseurs – Monday, May 10 10am.
- Aficionado – Tuesday, May 11 10am.
- Open for all members and non-members – Wednesday, May 12 10am.