Local Libations and Fabulous Fare
Member Tickets – $85
Non Member Ticket – $95
Registration will open on a staggered schedule. See below for details.
Learn more about membership
Join us for an in-person food and wine pairing at the Texas AVA tasting room. Winemakers, Rae Wilson, Wine For The People, and Randy Hester, C.L .Butaud, will be pairing their wines with some delectable small dishes from Chef Barclay Stratton (formerly of Lenoir) and his new food truck, BrucieATX.
Tasting Wines and Menu:
- Hamachi Tostada w/ Citrus, Garlic + Nori paired with Wine for the People 2020 La Valentia Chenin Blanc
- Taleggio + Tomato Grilled Cheese paired with 2020 C.L. Butaud Ramato – Skin Contact Pinot Gris
- Beef Tartare Sandwich w/ Sunflower paired with 2019 C.L. Butaud Desert Willow Vineyard Mourvedre
- Ricotta Toast w/ Strawberry Jam paired with Wine for the People 2018 Dandy Bubbles
We are employing the following policies/precautions to keep our team, our members and our partners safe:
- Masks are to be worn at all times unless seated at a table.
- All surfaces will be sanitized prior to our event.
- Hand sanitizer provided.
About the IMBIBE Series
IMBIBE means to consume or absorb – and that’s exactly what you’ll do in our classes… consume and absorb wine, food, and knowledge.
We host 2-3 IMBIBE classes each month – usually on Wednesdays or Thursdays. Now that we are seeing the light at the end of the Pandemic tunnel, we are offering a mix of virtual and in-person classes. These classes are a great way to learn, and engage with other like-minded members of our community. We have a variety of highly knowledgeable professionals who impart great information, and usually a few good laughs, too!
Registration will open on the following staggered schedule:
- Epicurean – Friday, May 7 10am.
- Connoisseurs – Monday, May 10 10am.
- Aficionado – Tuesday, May 11 10am.
- Open for all members and non-members – Wednesday, May 12 10am.