Celebration of Women’s History Month with HEB
Join HEB wine stewards Heather Mackin, WSET III and Dina Dela Cerda, WSET II, for an exploration of women in winemaking, highlighting various wines and wineries with women winemakers, sharing their background, winemaking style, and contributions to the wine world.
- 2019 Banfi San Angelo Pinot Grigio
- 2019 Legende Bordeaux Blanc
- NV SHE CAN Island Citrus Dry Rose
- 2018 Oberon Napa Valley Merlot
- 2016 Freemark Abbey Cabernet Sauvignon
The following H-E-B stores will have the wines available for purchase:
- Anderson/620: 11521 N FM 620 Building A, Austin, TX 78726
- Beecaves: 12400 TX-71, Bee Cave, TX 78738
- 51st St.: 1801 E 51st St, Austin, TX 78723
- Lakeway: 2000 Ranch Rd 620 S, Lakeway, TX 78734
- Riverside: 2508 E Riverside Dr, Austin, TX 78741
- Dripping Springs: 598 EHwy, US-290, Dripping Springs, TX 78620
- Lakeline: 14028 US-183, Austin, TX 78717
Class will be hosted via Zoom. Registrants will receive an email with the meeting link Wednesday morning.
Participants will be required to purchase at least one of the wines to receive the Zoom link for the tasting.
Please note: These sessions are being recorded for marketing purposes.
About the IMBIBE Series
IMBIBE means to consume or absorb – and that’s exactly what you’ll do in our classes . . . consume and absorb wine, food, and knowledge. IMBIBE takes place every week, alternating between Wednesdays and Thursdays at 6pm (unless otherwise noted). These classes are a ton of fun and loaded with great education! Our members have told us that Wednesdays and Thursdays are their favorite days of the week because they love these virtual tastings so much!