Exploring Trefethen Family Vineyards with Hailey Trefethen
Join Hailey Trefethen to discuss the Trefethen legacy and how she, and her brother Lorenzo, are defining the future of this iconic Napa Valley winery.
- Riesling $19.99
- Chardonnay $29.99
- Cabernet Sauvignon $50.00
Guidelines for Purchase
Wines can be purchased at The Austin Wine Merchant
- The store is currently serving customers via contactless curbside pickup for safety – please order in advance. Email your order to firstname.lastname@example.org or call to (512) 499-0512 during business hours (Mon-Sat 10am to 630pm). There is no order/purchasing deadline for this class.
- The Austin Wine Merchant accepts Visa, MasterCard or Discover.
- You may pick up your order before the tasting between 10:00 AM and 6:30 PM. (Off street parking available on the right just before the shop – a tawny brick building with red awning)
- Discounts: When ordering wines for the tasting, you may want to consider ordering additional wines to access these discounts. Mixed 6-pack: 7.5% discount; Mixed 12-pack: 10% discount; Full case of the same wine: 15% discount.
- You can find their current wine & spirits special offering at the following link (https://bit.ly/3eEj56r) and can browse their full collection by clicking on the “Quick Links to Wines of the World” button at the top of their website (www.theaustinwinemerchant.com)
This is a free class to members. Non members may join for $10. Class will be hosted via Zoom. Registrants will receive an email with the meeting link Thursday morning.
Participants will be required to purchase at least one of the packages to receive the Zoom link for the tasting.
About the IMBIBE Series
IMBIBE means to consume or absorb – and that’s exactly what you’ll do in our classes . . . consume and absorb wine, food, and knowledge. IMBIBE takes place the first three Thursdays of every month at 6pm (unless otherwise noted). We host three virtual tastings/education classes each month – the first three Thursdays of the month at 6pm. These classes are a ton of fun and loaded with great education! Our members have told us that Thursdays are their favorite day of the week because they love these virtual tastings so much!