Treaty Oak Distillery with Jamie Biel & Scott Fogle
*This Class is Sold Out
Join us for this in-person IMBIBE class at Treaty Oak Distillery. Hosts Jamie Biel, Director of Science and Sustainability, and Scott Fogle, Executive Chef, will guide us through a distillery tour and paired tasting as we discuss the craft and flavors of Treaty Oak Texas Bourbons and BBQ.
- Ghost Hill Texas Bourbon
- The Day Drinker Texas Bourbon
- Treaty Oak Old Fashioned Cocktail
- BBQ focused bites
$40 for members
$50 for non-members
Guidelines for Purchase
Limited attendance: 10 people total.
THIS EVENT IS SOLD OUT.
We are employing the following policies/precautions to keep our team, our members and our partners safe:
- Temperature testing at the door (all employees are temperature tested as well).
- The event will be held outdoors on the patio. In the case of inclement weather, the tasting will take place in a barn with barn doors that open up and it essentially becomes a covered outdoor space.
- Masks are to be worn at all times unless seated at a table.
- All surfaces will be sanitized prior to our event.
- Hand sanitizer provided.
About the IMBIBE Series
IMBIBE means to consume or absorb – and that’s exactly what you’ll do in our classes . . . consume and absorb wine, food, and knowledge. IMBIBE takes place every week, alternating between Wednesdays and Thursdays at 6pm (unless otherwise noted). These classes are a ton of fun and loaded with great education! Our members have told us that Wednesdays and Thursdays are their favorite days of the week because they love these virtual tastings so much!