Email email@example.com with all questions regarding our current job openings.
The Event Manager is responsible for oversight of all of WFF’s events, meetings, and programs. We are an event-driven organization, and we host 3-4 large events each year and many small events and meetings. The Event Manager is a full-time position and reports to the Executive Director.
- Full event planning, production, and execution for all WFF events
- Production calendars/planning task lists
- Event Budgeting (creation, maintenance, management, final accounting)
- Event Concepting & Creativity
- Vendor Management (Sourcing, contracting, payments, performance)
- Events & Programs Manager must be able to work some evenings/weekends based on the event schedule
Skills & Values
- Self-starter who can take responsibility of events from start to finish
- Excellent writing/communication skills
- Team player; can work well with a small team
- Takes initiative
- Positive attitude
- Strives for excellence/continuous improvement
- Treats others as they want to be treated
- Openly accepts constructive feedback
- Willing/able to adapt to change
- Acknowledges when they don’t know something / not afraid to ask for help
- 3-5 years of Event Production experience
- Work with non-profits / non-profit events / auctions
- Knowledge of the food & beverage industry is a plus
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health insurance coverage provided through a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan via Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Generous PTO plus paid holidays
Please email your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Event Manager submission. No calls, please. The submission deadline is Monday, August 15, 2022.
About the Wine & Food Foundation
The Wine & Food Foundation is a non-profit organization whose mission is to invest in and cultivate the wine & food community through education, appreciation, and enjoyment. The Foundation aims to engage a community of wine-lovers and foodies through cutting–edge programming while raising money to support our mission.
We have a small team and an engaged Board of Directors invested in the success and future of the organization.