Email firstname.lastname@example.org with all questions regarding our current job openings.
Bookkeeper / Office Manager
The Bookkeeper / Office Manager supports all bookkeeping duties as well as day-to-day, administrative operations of the organization, and is a full-time position reporting to the Executive Director.
- Accounts payables, Accounts receivables
- Invoicing, reporting
- Monthly Financial Reports including P&L, Balance Statements, Bank and Credit Card Reconciliations, Staff expense/income reconciliations, Chart of Accounts management
- Pre-Paid and Accrual management and reconciliation
- Maintaining depreciation schedules
- Annual, quarterly, and project budget upkeep/management
- Management of expense reporting and documentation
- 1099 reporting
- Annual Tax filing
- Payroll facilitation
- Day-to-day administrative operations of the organization
- Management of operational vendors (building management, utilities, Xerox, liability insurance, various online platforms, etc.)
- Benefits management including payroll deductions and compliance
Skills & Values
- Comfortable working in a variety of systems and learning new platforms
- Fast learner who can take directives/projects and run with them once assigned
- Excellent communication skills
- Team player; can work well with a small team
- Takes initiative
- Positive attitude
- Strives for excellence/continuous improvement
- Treats others as they want to be treated
- Openly accepts constructive feedback
- Willing/able to adapt to change
- Acknowledges when they don’t know something; not afraid to ask for help
- Must be proficient with Quickbooks
- Has prior bookkeeping experience
- Experience with and/or high level of comfort with cloud-based programs (e.g. email marketing, social media, WordPress, etc.)
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health insurance coverage provide through a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan via Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Retirement Plan Available (Terms and Conditions)
- Generous PTO plus paid holidays
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No calls, please. Submission deadline is Wednesday, July 19, 2023.
About the Wine & Food Foundation
The Wine & Food Foundation is a non-profit organization whose mission is to invest in and cultivate the wine & food community through education, appreciation, and enjoyment. The Foundation aims to engage a community of wine-lovers and foodies through cutting–edge programming while raising money to support our mission.
We have a small team and an engaged Board of Directors invested in the success and future of the organization.