BECOME A MEMBER
The Benefits of Membership
During these crazy times when we cannot socialize and provide in-person gatherings to eat, drink and educate together, we are so excited to bring you some new and exciting member benefits that reflect the current world in which we live.
Membership Benefits Include:
1. Virtual Education Classes / Tastings: Members will get free access to members-only virtual education classes / tastings. We have a consistent schedule of three sessions per month – they take place on the 1st, 2nd and 3rd Thursdays of the month at 6pm CST (unless otherwise noted). Members receive exclusive invitations to attend these free classes/tastings. Click here for a schedule of our coming classes.
2. Monthly Members-Only Benefits: Every month we offer new members-only benefits at each membership level. The special offers/promotions will last through the month, and then new offers and promotions will go out to members at the beginning of each month!
Fall Virtual Event: Our fall virtual event planning is underway and there will be some big members-only benefits at that event. Stay tuned for more details and registration.
Already know which membership you want?
CUSTOMIZE YOUR MEMBERSHIP WITH THE FOLLOWING BENEFITS AND EXPERIENCES:
- Access to Wine & Food Foundation of Texas member-only events including wine tastings, classes, dinners, and more!
- Advanced notice and member pricing to Foundation events.
- Invitations to collaborative events with other organizations, restaurants and wineries with local chefs and sommeliers.
"Great educational champagne class! My girlfriend and I are now routing our next Champagne trip with the map we were given!"
"For me, there can be nothing worse than a boring wine."
-Mark Rashap, CWE
"This is a phenomenal organization led by great people with a passion for amazing wine, outstanding food and giving back to the community.”