The Office & Events Coordinator oversees day-to-day, administrative operations of the organization, and supports our managers on the organization’s large programs like events, marketing, and sponsorship/membership. The Office & Events Coordinator is a full-time position and reports to the Executive Director.
- Day-to-day administrative operations of the organization
- Office/supplies management
- Management of operational vendors
- Bill payment/Light accounting
- Support of the management team on large programs & projects including:
- Event planning/production
- Volunteer management
- Guest communications
- Collateral support
- Email marketing
- Event marketing
- Social media
- Website updates
- Collateral support
- Development (Membership & Sponsorship)
- Materials management
- Sponsor fulfillment
Office & Events Coordinator must be able to work some evenings/weekends based on event schedule.
Skills & Values
- Fast learner who can take directives/projects and run with them once assigned
- Excellent writing/communication skills
- Team player; can work well with a small team
- Takes initiative
- Positive attitude
- Strives for excellence/continuous improvement
- Treats others as they want to be treated
- Openly accepts constructive feedback
- Willing/able to adapt to change
- Acknowledges when they don’t know something; not afraid to ask for help
- 1-4 years of office/administrative/operations experience
- Experience with and/or high level of comfort with cloud-based programs (e.g. email marketing, social media, WordPress, etc.)
- Salary commensurate with experience
- Health insurance coverage provide through a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) plan via Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- Retirement Plan Available (Terms and Conditions)
- Generous PTO plus paid holidays
Please email cover letter and resume to email@example.com. No calls, please. Submission deadline is Tuesday, March 8, 2022.
About the Wine & Food Foundation
The Wine & Food Foundation is a non-profit organization whose mission is to invest in and cultivate the wine & food community through education, appreciation, and enjoyment. Through cutting edge programming, the Foundation aims to engage a community of wine-lovers and foodies – while simultaneously raising money to support our mission.
We have a small team and an engaged Board of Directors invested in the success and future of the organization.