The Wine & Food Foundation is proud to announce its Board of Directors 2021 Officers:
- President: Jerry Valdez – President, Jerry Valdez Governmental Affairs, LLC
- President Elect: Amber Pearce – Director, State Government Relations
- Treasurer: Fredrik Osterberg – Chairman, Slottsviken Fastighetsaktiebolag
- Secretary: Soncy Chin – Field Sales Manager- South Texas; Daou Family Estates; CSW, WSET III Advanced
And a big thank you to Pat Conroy – Immediate Past President – for all his efforts and support during his Presidency.
In addition, congratulations to our new Board Members:
- Sergio Amaya – Executive Vice President, DMA Properties, LLC
- Jaime Chozet – Private Chef; Certified Sommelier
- Joelle Cousins – Chain Account Manager, Republic National Distributing Co. (RNDC); Certified Sommelier
- Holly Noel – Community Volunteer, Eanes School District
- Mari Robinson – Director of Telehealth, University of Texas Medical Branch
Thank you to these amazing people and all 30 members of the Board of Directors for volunteering their time to support the Wine & Food Foundation. Click here for a full list of our Board and Staff.