We are excited to share the official Wine & Food Foundation Gift Guide for 2020! We’ve selected some of our favorite brands and items from all around. These gifts are sure to please all the wine & food lovers in your life!
1. Fluff Meringues & More- Austin-based Fluff Meringues & More makes quality, artful treats with thoughtfully sourced ingredients. This delightful box of pastry case items includes madeleines, meringues, macarons, and marshmallows, and is a great holiday gift!
2. Rewined candles – Wine Under the Tree scent- These beautiful candles are handcrafted from a repurposed wine bottle and have an 80 hour burn time. And this one has the scent of a fresh cut Christmas tree!
3. Louis Picamelot Crémant de Bourgogne Extra Brut Blanc de Blancs Cuvée Jeanne Thomas- For those sparkling wine lovers who prefer Méthode Champenoise, this Crémant will be the best gift they could receive! The winemaker describes it as a perfect Crément pour le gastronome (a great wine for the dinner table!), and Austin Wine Merchant says it pairs perfectly with dim sum (or anything, really) at local fave, Lin Asian Bar + Dim Sum!
4. One Year WFF Membership- The Wine & Food Foundation membership is the perfect gift for all the wine-lovers and foodies in your life! Our weekly virtual wine tastings are educational, fun and free for members! Members also get discounts to ticketed events, and we have some exciting things planned for 2021! We’re offering one month free for new members! Use code GIFTAFI for our Aficionado Membership, GIFTCON for our Connoisseur Membership, and GIFTEPI for our Epicurean membership.
5. Slow North– Slow North crafts and creates all natural, botanical products made to complement whole living. Its all-natural bath salts feature a custom blend of therapeutic salts and pure essential oils. Free of preservatives, additives, or synthetics – perfect for a brief reprieve from holiday stress!
6. Sunflora Picnic Backpack for Insulated Waterproof Pouch for Family Outdoor Camping- Sunflora Picnic Backpack is a great all-in-one catering backpack to keep food and drinks fresh and organized. The Sunflora picnic set can make your outdoor picnic trip enjoyable and unforgettable.
7. Beviamo International- These hand-picked holiday gift packs from Beviamo International accommodate any and all wine tastes. Or choose the mixed set for a little of everything!
8. Stranger’s Guide One-Year Subscription– This absolutely stunning publication aims to improve global citizenship with beautifully written location-based content along with some of the most stunning photography/graphics we’ve ever seen. This publication is a shining example that print is most definitely not dead! A subscription is a great gift for the travel junkies and history/geography nerds in your life! Comes along with a postcard pack and a bonus gift!
9. Epic Duck Fat– Duck fat doesn’t have to be reserved for special occasions or fancy food with elaborate preparations. Duck fat not only provides unparalleled flavor to just about any dish – from the original “French fry” to green vegetables and grass-fed steaks – it also provides a variety of health benefits.
10. Snarky Drink Markers– These snarky drink markers say things like “bossy,” “awkward,” and “whatever,” and will be the hit of your gatherings!
11. Lodge Pre-Seasoned Cast Iron Combo Cooker, 2-Piece Set– The Lodge Cast Iron Combo Cooker does it all. A deep skillet, a fryer, a Dutch oven in one, plus a lid that doubles as a shallow skillet or griddle. This versatile piece is perfect in the kitchen or great outdoors.
12. Texas Wine Holder Wall Display– Your state pride and favorite wines will be on display with this beautifully handmade wall display! The outline of the state is 32″x32″ and holds 5 standard wine bottles and 2 wine glasses.
13. The Salumeria– Based here in Austin, The Salumeria raises prized heritage pork at The Salumeria Farm. The beautifully finished pork is then cured at The Salumeria for up to 3 years depending on the cut. Their holiday gift boxes are a simple and delicious way to put a box of handmade artisan salumi on your loved ones’ tables. Available in three sizes.
14. Wonder Women of Wine – One-Month Wine Club Gift- This special one-month wine club gift pack features women winemakers in America who are making waves in the natural wines category in Maryland, California and Oregon. It’s the perfect gift and comes with fun swag and a virtual wine tasting. The best part: this is the gift that gives back with every purchase of a Tiered Experience sending a portion of the proceeds to Wonder Women of Wine’s scholarship fund.